Sunday, March 30, 2008

No, I will not fix your computer


Tell Them How You Really Feel

There is nothing more frustrating on this earth than constantly being asked to help other people with their petty computer problems. Of course if your job description dictates that you have to fix other peoples computers, then there is nothing so frustrating as being forced to do so ;)

* "Hey Mark, I don't have a modem and can't connect to the Internet, can you fix this?"

* "I removed some of the pins from my monitor cable because it didn't seem to fit right, now it's not working at all...can you fix my computer?"

* Hey Sally, Can you fix my Internet, everytime I visit a website it says my host is unknown"

"NO! NO! Now Go Away Before I Replace You With A Very Small Shell Script!" You say...




"Yigaquu osaniyu adanvto adadoligi nigohilvi nasquv utloyasdi nihi" Cherokee - "May the Great Spirit's blessings always be with you."

No comments: