Wednesday, April 25, 2007

25 Days in Iraq - Blog:


I am proud of Bob Woodruff for what he has done. I am happy for his recovery, and his new found awareness for the suffering that war brings, whether it be physical or mental. In my show 25 Days in Iraq, I say “you cannot shake what sticks to you in war.These soldiers are coming home and they are bringing it home with them”. I am just saddened that it took a celebrity journalist to get his pineapple blasted to begin to think of our soldiers. Was the four and a half years of these wars not enough suffering to warrant a hour long special to this topic? Was Britney’s rehab finally pushed to the back burner for a story of REAL human interest? Did Anna Nichole’s DNA test not interest you today?
read more




"Yigaquu osaniyu adanvto adadoligi nigohilvi nasquv utloyasdi nihi" Cherokee - "May the Great Spirit's blessings always be with you."

No comments: