Friday, January 12, 2007

Thanx Robo

I was referring to several projects.



1st N.C. State Commander, Jim Goins's friend needs our help now. The materials and land have already been donated for a homeless veterans house to be located here in N.C. We need to get that house built. He will be in Jacksonville next week. I will post more details as I receive them.


2nd The Commandant has promised to create two Wounded Warriors Regiments. Maxwell said they will be breaking ground next month. They both will need help, just not as much.


3rd Evan Coker has no computer in his home. He has contacted several organizations for assistance. I will be faxing him some info later today. Until I can get out to Arizona I need a contact there to get info to him. Faxes are fine, but they can get costly. The cost of paper and ink is the problem. Every penny we save, is that much more for our wounded warriors, PAST AND PRESENT.



4th Evan and I both have the same dream, we hope to get all states working together to assist our wounded. How they do this is totally up to them. My job is to get the right people connected. Ray Thomas, commander of VFW Post 10386 in Kingman has expressed an interest in this project.



Wooran's Wounded Warriors was created to serve all Veterans.

No comments: