Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Jesus wants A Few Good Men! Living A Life You Always Wanted!:

Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup) (marine cornel) YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ….Son, we live a world that has walls and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have that luxury of not knowing what I know. And that my existence as grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know down deep in places you don't want to talk about, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like HONOR, CODE, and LOYALTY. We use these words as the very backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide. I prefer you to just say thank you and go on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a crap what you think you are entitled to!" (end of scene) more »

No comments: