Monday, February 14, 2005

Blog Business Summit

I'll be attending this conference in late January. I'll be happy to answer questions and gather feedback from our existing FeedBurner users and I hope to learn and converse with some of the notable talents in attendance. As FeedBurner's design lead, I enjoy hearing from everyone who has interacted with our service — I'm continually wowed by how individual and interpersonal business that involves bloggers has become. Just about everything you do involves starting, completing, or sometimes just locating a conversation that matters to you. Other voices may join in, but ultimately businesses that work with bloggers have to treat them as influential peers and get them the general or specific answers that meet their needs. The power in the customer service relationship has never been more in the hands of the customer than it is in the transparent world of online publishing, and I think that's a great thing.

And now, the conference link:
Stonewalling versus Honesty: A Lesson for Corporate Bloggers
13 Feb 05 by Steve Broback




from "It came from Black Background"

No comments: